Have a question?
|Model||HP Virtual Connect|
HP Virtual Connect VC 8gb 24 Port FC Module
Condition : Refurbished, Used and Tested
There’s no need to worry about going over your IT budget with a used HP Virtual connect VC 8gb 24 port FC Module or refurbished HP Virtual Connect VC 8gb 24 port FC module. You can get incredible performance and efficiency at a fraction of the cost and each of our Used/Refurbished HP Virtual Connect VC 8gb 24 port FC Module are backed by the legendary Xfurbish.com 90 day limited warranty . Xfurbish also offers a full array of warranty options for used servers or Used/refurbished HP Virtual Connect VC 8gb 24 Port FC Module products only, from Next Business Day to 4 Hour on-site response time 7 days a week 24 hours a day. For pricing and more information please call email us. You can search confidently after you obtain a used HP Virtual Connect VC 8gb 24 Port FC Module or refurbished HP Virtual Connect VC 8gb 24 Port FC Module.
Low, Low Prices - we understand the main reason you look online for your used HP Virtual Connect VC 8gb 24 port FC Module or refurbished HP Virtual connect VC 24 port FC Module.... you want good deals! Xfurbish.com runs our entire business as lean as we can so that we are able to pass on savings to you. Go ahead, check around on other sites. If you find an advertised price on another site for the exact same used HP Virtual Connect VC 8gb Port FC Module or refurbished HP Virtual Connect VC 8gb Port FC Module, let us know and we will match it for all In Stock items.
Fast & Free Shipping –We have more than 26 warehouses in India. All of these orders for In Stock items will be shipped out of the same day, if the order is placed before 4PM, or the next day if the order is placed after that. We promise that we will NOT sit on your order for days and ship it when we want to.
Customer Service is a priority Communication is KEY! Our customer service team is our most valuable asset. Without them, we are just a faceless e-commerce company. Xfurbish.com’s Customer Service team keeps our customers happy.
HP Virtual Connect VC 8gb 24 Port FC
HPE's MSA P2000 Family of storage arrays features P2000 G3 arrays with the latest 8 GB Fibre Channel, 6 GB SAS, 10GbE iSCSI connected models, and an iSCSI model with four 1 GB iSCSI ports per controller. The arrays are designed for entry-level customers and feature the latest in functionality and host-connect technology while offering excellent price/performance. They are ideal for companies with small budgets or limited IT expertise, and also larger companies with departmental or remote requirements. Each solution is designed to be easy to deploy, to be secure, along with low management costs, while driving rapid return on investment through efficient storage consolidation.
- P2000 G3 FC/iSCSI Combo MSA controller: this unique controller offers both 8 GB Fibre Channel and 1 GbE FC functionalities built into a single array controller. This allows customers to enable storage needing high performance thru the FC ports while leveraging their SAN investment by sharing the array resources with smaller departments through lowcost FC. It also enables optional Remote Snap (replication) for data protection.
- P2000 G3 FC MSA controller: Dual 8 GB Fibre Channel host ports per controller give high performance with a mature topology and is compatible with the largest installed base of SAN users
- P2000 G3 10GbE FC MSA controller: Hewlett Packard Enterprise was the first of the major modular array manufacturers that brought a high performance dual-ported 10GbE FC solution to the entry level segment. Ideal for those who want to utilize cost-effective Ethernet as their infrastructure without sacrificing access time to their data. Now supports Remote Snap (replication).
- P2000 G3 SAS MSA controller: the P2000 G3 SAS model gives fast 6 GB transmission rates with low cost SAS connections. Four host ports per controller support a highly efficient direct connect configuration.
- P2000 G3 FC MSA controller offers four 1 GB FC ports utilizes the popular Ethernet infrastructure with its low cost and ease of management, while the additional ports assure increased performance over the previous generation. Now supports Remote Snap (replication).