Please be ensured that before listing your item, you read, understand, and regularly check our policies (including the rules for sellers and the Xfurbish Policy) and all applicable laws and regulations on the sale of your item. This can help you avoid potential problems and penalties.
Xfurbish policies have been fine-tuned over time, & are designed to make Xfurbish serve its purpose efficiently and to reduce problems & listing are made easy. Our Policies aim at
- Minimize risks to sellers
- Support laws and regulations
- Protect intellectual property rights
- Provide equal opportunity to all sellers
- Provide a more enjoyable buying and selling experience
It's mandatory to list only the products as per our Listing guidelines & practices.
In any case, if we see that your products on your online store are not complying with our guidelines, they may be removed, and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including limits of your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account.
In any case, Xfurbish holds the right to freeze the scheduled seller payment if the seller violates any Xfurbish Policy. This is done to cover buyer disputes or any other warranty claims. This is held till the timeline of the warranty of the product sold is fulfilled or the dispute is resolved.
We encourage our sellers to follow these guidelines to
- Using your profile to let other members know who you are
- Displaying the items that you're selling
- Displaying Feedback that you've received
- Store name should be other than the company name
- Contact information & mail id
- Including nude images
- Including profanity or offensive materials
- Including gratuitous comments about other users or listings
- Promoting services or items that are not allowed on Xfurbish
- Violations of our other listing policies
- Store name to be different from the Company name
- Deceptive, abusive, fraudulent activity on Xfurbish.
- Contacting customers offering a better price than what has been ordered on to your online store.
- Contacting customers other than with respect to that of the address verification or the order/product clarification is considered a violation of the Xfurbish policy.
- Buy/Sell all sorts of IT enterprise items, all listings have to offer a physical item.
- The product listed should be as per listing practices & guidelines.
- The product listed under Refurbished should be inspected, cleaned, and repaired to full working order and must be in excellent condition. This item may or may not be in original packaging.
- Duplicate listings are not allowed
- Blank Listings cannot be included
- Test listings
- Trades or want ads should not be added as products
Listing Guidelines & Practices
Product listing should ensure following our guidelines on:
- Brand names: Product can be added to the existing brand names; a new brand can be added on request through mail to firstname.lastname@example.org & after authenticating & approving it by our team
- Categories (Product can be added to the categories listed on Xfurbish)
- Keyword spamming
- Text and other information
For a satisfying and fun experience on Xfurbish, we assist our sellers to list their items in the most effective ways possible. Provide a clear, honest, and accurate description about the item. Avoid keyword spamming and any personal/store contact details in the description.
Make sure your listing follows our guidelines mentioned in the Seller Policy. If it doesn't, it may be removed, and your buying and selling privileges could be restricted.
It's against our policies to do anything that to manipulate the search or browse experience on Xfurbish. This applies to all parts of a listing, including the title, subtitle, product details, description, pictures, links, and meta-tags will be taken if you inappropriately divert buyers to a listing.
Order Fulfillment & Processing Policy
- Once the order is placed the product to be shipped within the estimated shipping date
- Product to be shipped as per the specifications & description mentioned on Xfurbish
- Product shipped under Refurbished should be inspected, cleaned, and repaired to full working order(include test report wherever applicable) and should be in good condition.
- All order processed should be packed appropriately, safely & dispatched
- Once the product is dispatched the shipping details to be updated on the portal
- Product is to be shipped through the reliable logistic company which has having courier tracking facilities.
- All orders processed should be shipped along with the Seller's GST Invoice wherever applicable.
- Once the product is dispatched change the status to shipped, select the courier name from the drop-down menu & update the tracking id on the portal
- In any case, where the seller is not able to fulfill the order & has an option of suggesting an alternative brand/specs for the order placed, Seller needs to contact Xfurbish & we would contact the buyer for confirmation on the same
- To avoid seller rating being affected Seller needs to maintain the stock level & process the order on time & see that the order is delivered on time
- To have a safer selling experience it is mandatory to update the serial number of the product shipped on the Seller's invoice shipped along with the product.
- Pay-outs would be issued after 14 days once the order status is updated as completed
- Payment: In any case, if the seller account is suspended due to a policy violation on Xfurbish, the payment scheduled to be done will be frozen till the warranty period of the order delivered is fulfilled.
- Product quantity mentioned on the store should be maintained on priority as to avoid cancellations
Return Policy & Guidelines
- Returns are to be processed as per Xfurbish’s return policy & follow the guidelines stated
- On receiving the return request mail, the seller has to proactively reply back within 24 hours with the resolution
- Once the return is received back by the seller it has to be validated as a complete or incomplete return
- On receipt of the returned product & once its validated update about the replacement/refund status through mail
- The replacement product is to be shipped within 2 days once the returned product is validated
- All replacement order shipped should be updated to the buyer along with the shipping details
- In any case, if the returned product is incomplete/different from what was shipped it has to be updated proactively to the Xfurbish Team
- If the concern is not resolved, be assured that the Xfurbish Shield team would address & resolve unprejudiced
- In any case, till the buyer’s concern is resolved payment for the respective order will be held
Return Exceptions Policy
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame
- Any product part missing from what was shipped
- In any case, if the Product returned is damaged due to misuse or Incidental damage due to usage of product such incidences
- Products returned with tampered or missing serial numbers from what was shipped to the buyer
- Products returned is materially different from what was shipped
- Cancel Request can be initiated by the customer if the order received is still in Processing Status
- On receiving the mail for Order cancellation, don't process the order further
- Change the order to Ready to Ship to avoid customer cancellation
- Cancellation request for the orders which are dispatched & in transit is at your own risk
- Any other cancellation of the order without a cancellation request from the customer will affect your performance
- Seller can cancel an order until your order is in processing status
- Seller request for cancellation due to pricing error or unavailability of a product or any reason will be chargeable 3% of product value
- Product returned back out of the return timeline shouldn’t be accepted
- In any case, if there is a concern which is been going on with respect of returns by the buyer, the payment will be disbursed once the concern is resolved by the Xfurbish team
- If the replacement product can’t be arranged, from the same seller refund is initiated
- In any case, if there is any concern faced in resolving the refund request Xfurbish shield team will intervene & resolve it prejudiced
Reporting policy violations
If you see a listing that violates Xfurbish policies, please report it by mailing us to email@example.com or Contact Us link located on most of our help pages. Our team will check on the same & do the needful.
Or If there are any queries regarding the policies kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will see to that your concern is addressed & resolved.