"Your Information" is defined as any information you provide to Xfurbish or other users in the registration, in the listing process (which includes photographs and descriptions), in any public message area (including the Forums or the feedback area) or through any email feature. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and Xfurbish acts as a passive channel for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
"Your Activities" include, for example, listing items, posting comments in any public message area (including the Forums or the feedback area), and email.
Xfurbish's goal is to satisfy their customers by providing an exclusive platform to buy and sell refurbished IT Enterprise products. In case a dispute arises between you and Xfurbish, please mail us at email@example.com or chat with us on Xfurbish Chat Support and we will work quickly towards a solution.
• You acknowledge that you must be 18 years or older to use this site or establish an account.
• You agree not to use Xfurbish for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
• You acknowledge that you bear sole responsibility for keeping your password secure.
• You agree not to modify, adapt or hack xfurbish.us or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with xfurbish.us.
• You agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
• You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links or any other content that you submit, post or display on the Website.
• You agree not to harass, solicit or impersonate Xfurbish members.
• You agree not to transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
Furthermore, certain conduct and content on the Website is discouraged by Xfurbish, and you acknowledge and agree the Website is a marketplace, a platform for seller to make offer and buyer to purchase and you are bound into one or the other policy or contract of Xfurbish. You agree to use the Website at your own risk.
• The right to modify or terminate any service for any reason at any time, with or without notice is reserved by Xfurbish
• The right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time is held by Xfurbish and cannot be moved legally.
• You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account.
Purchasing/Buyer Obligations and Guidelines
A buyer is obligated to complete the transaction of a purchase of an item on Xfurbish immediately and in full using online modes of payments by clicking the payment button during checkout.
A seller must abide by all of Xfurbish policies and the seller's own individual shop policies and sell and the item as described. Likewise, a seller must abide by the seller's own individual policies when dealing other issues, for example, issues of damage and returns.
Buyer’s remorse is not a valid reason for requesting a refund from a seller. Prior to making a purchase, buyers should review all seller’s policies regarding refunds, returns, and seller policies.