3Com OfficeConnect Gigabit Switch 16 - switch - 16 ports - unmanaged - desktop Series
Small offices can be demanding environments too. The 3Com OfficeConnect Gigabit Switch 16 is designed for small or remote branch offices that need to run bandwidth-intensive video or multimedia applications, and connect to high-speed servers or a high-speed network backbone. Use it to upgrade an existing hub or switch when you get a high-requirement Gigabit speed workstation and you'll be able to continue servicing your other connections at their current speeds. And you'll be ready for the future.
- Sixteen non-blocking, autosensing 10/100/1000 ports can be used as ultra high-speed links to servers or power users, or to connect the rest of the network through a central high-speed switch for bandwidth-intensive operations
- With plug-and-play installation and no configuration needed, it fits easily in your unmanaged network
- Auto MDI-MDIX on every port simplifies network expansion by eliminating most common cabling errors whether the port is connected to a server, PC, or another switch or hub
- 802.1p traffic prioritization ensures that real-time programs such as video and audio applications take priority so they can run effectively
- Compact, fanless design ensures quiet operation in small office spacesFull-duplex feature supports two-way data transfer, doubling the effective bandwidth of the network
- Connectors at rear help reduce cable clutter
- FCC Class B switch is approved for use in home office and small office environments
- Operating system independence helps ensure the seamless integration of different operating systems within your network, with no additional configuration required.
Condition - Refurbished / Used